Advertisements
Advertisements
I adopted twins from ABC adoption by Choice Tampa Florida. . They were placed in my home 7/23/93 and adoption was finalized on 2/14/94 . They turned 3 on January 6 1994. They are a girl and a boy need all birth family information. How can I help them get it? I'm the adoptive mother. Their birth names were Hopi and Jon Marc. Their birth mother was Nancy and their half sister Tracy was 16 in 1993.
Last update on May 3, 8:34 am by Carle Caroniti.
Advertisements
With the agency closing down, you should have received some information about what was happening to your adoption records. Do you know anything about the attorneys involved in the case? Maybe you could contact one of their offices and ask what happened to the records. Legally, those records should be maintained somewhere for a certain amount of time in the event of a closure.
If that doesn't work, you may want to consider DNA testing and signing up on adoption registries like registry.adoption.com. A search angel might be able to help (http://www.the-seeker.com/angels.htm). If you hit dead ends there, you may want to consider hiring a private detective. Adoption.com has a program called Adoption Detectives that might be the right fit for you.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Please accept my request if you are still having difficulties finding information! I found a post by their half-sister on a different site!