Advertisements
Advertisements
What are some tips and tricks you've found for making formula-feeding easier and more convenient, especially when you're out and about or traveling?
Advertisements
I used to just take a bottle and a container with several servings of formula, but then I ran into problems finding warm water, so I began taking a thermos of hot water with me everywhere in the diaper bag. It has been so nice to be doing errands and I can make a bottle anywhere without worrying about finding warm water or trying to keep water warm in just a normal bottle.
Thermos really is a great idea! My sister gave me the idea to carry around warm water i can use thermos and it made my life so much easier. Now we have this little baby bag and we all the important baby stuff, formula, Thermos, diapers, wipes in it and it gets the job done.
Hi, Rskousern Here are some tips and tricks I've found for making formula feeding easier and more convenient, particularly when you're on the go or traveling. these are the tricks -Pre-measure the formula, use ready-to-feed formula, and invest in a formula dispenser.
Advertisements