Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello I have been search for my younger sister since I was about 5 years old all I know is the name she was given at birth was Sofia Molina born 1996 in Virginia her birth moms name is Ana she was taken away by social services and I have always dreamt of meeting her I always wanted to have a sister if anyone could help I would really appreciate it I carry around a picture of her from when she was a little baby and that's the only picture I have of her and it breaks my heart every day knowing she's out there probably with no knowledge of me since she was taken away when she was 6 months old please please anyone out there help me. Our mother never wants to talk about her as I know it hurts her I'm 1 of the 3 children taken away from her I found my brother a couple of years ago but it's just my sister missing now
Advertisements
Please check the adoption registries registry.adoption.com, ISRR.org, and your state registry. Also you can take a DNA test through Ancestry. There is an active search group on Facebook called Adoptee Central. Please join and make a post with all of the info you have. They are very helpful.