Advertisements
Advertisements
My hubby and I are in our 30s. We live in Washington state. We both work, we have our own house....and would love to adopt an adult. We want to make you feel loved and important. My husband works doing irrigation and i work as a retail manager.
Send me a message. alishasims1@outlook.com
Hi
thanks i got interested on your need to adopt an adult,i will be glad to become your son.I am onesime 27 years old from africa in Benin (west africa) ,and i am desperately in need of a dad or a mom and both if possible.I am an orphan and since childhood.I lost my dad when i was a baby , by a car accident and my mom when i was 12,she died by cancer,life has not been easy since then.
I was born in a family of 6 and the last born,my brother didnt take care of me,they were mor busy taking care of their own life than to worry for their little brother.So i have to do everything on my own,work and paid for my studies up to now.I have done all kind of work to be able to eat and live,it was not easy.After years today by the grace of God i was able to have my accounting certificate,since then things has been a bit ok than before but there is still much to do,i am willing to pursuit my studies in accounting and become a professional accountant.
The more i grow up the more life become difficult,no one to direct me and advise me,no one to talk to and share my projects and dreams with, who will support me with affection ,advices and care...is so sad...i so miss my parents and i wish with a big hope to find someone i can have a mom or dad relationship with,someone who can support me and be a grandfather or grandmother to my future children...people i can form a family with.
It is so sad when you are lonely and think you will end up being only for the rest of your life.I am always asking myself what will i have to tell to my future children tomorrow,i am so worry.
I am not asking for much...i work hard,i am trustworthy,honest and respectful
I am waiting for you reply,may God bless you and your husband.
best regards.
Advertisements
I am 16 years old. from philippines if you are willing to get me here I can help you in everything I can sing dance, cook, clean room,, dishwashing and even laundry. I am just want go to school. I can be you happiest daughter. Email me. yh.10@yahoo.com
Hello!
I’m from California and will make the move to be close to family that wants a daughter. Of course, getting
a job or apt will be my job, but I’m not sure if my age will help? I’m 28 and I really want a family.
Hi, I'm Arold just turned 26 working in a rescue team as 1st responder in general accident and emergency cases, I'm just a proud weird young adult, a day dreamer and a night thinker, I love life and every little thing about it. I'm impressed of how someone treat others as fellow being. I had a bad childhood when I was in grade school till high school I been bullied they laugh at me because I'm different but I laugh at them too because they are all the same (lol), ever since I was a little kid I know there is something missing I felt empty inside I never felt a part of a family I never got a chance to express my self. About two years ago I developed Post Traumatic Stress Disorder not clinically proven but I know it myself. just a short back ground. Anyway I'm here trying to find a kind soul who will accept me, who will believe in me, who will cheer me up. Maybe a beautiful (inside) woman or a responsible guy I can confidently call mom or dad, I know I'm too old for these it's just I want to feel what it's like to have Someone who will always be there, will never let you down, will never let you lost, who you can lean on or will fight for you. Someone you can hold on or count on, I want to feel what it's like when you're near home and you know someone is excitedly waiting for you. Maybe the connection is not biological but I just want to experience all of these somehow. I don't need anything, I'm just trying to find out if anyone out there would care. I'm young adult already I'm running out of time. If someone want to know me more, just contact me here, or ask for my email or skype or FB, it would be nice to talk with someone. Thank You.
2 Liked
and  like this.
hi
i have been feeling for along time that i have not really had the best family experience, if anything went wrong or missing it was immediately my fault, in addition to that being told that i wasn't wanted basically feeling like a burden to them i am a transgender woman looking for a parents to accept me for who i am which would be a loving daughter
Advertisements
I have trouble finding the words to say just what I want to say. So here goes I am a 35 year old woman who always dreamed of a big family. But was not able too make that dream come true due to medical reasons. I am looking for young adults (at least 18) who are willing to become part of my family. I have three children and still feel a empty whole in my heart because I know my family is not finished. But I would like it if you lived near me or would be willing to relocate as I have been scammed before. I live in Oklahoma.
Last update on February 25, 1:17 am by Destiny McDonnell.
I have trouble finding the words to say just what I want to say. So here goes I am a 35 year old woman who always dreamed of a big family. But was not able too make that dream come true due to medical reasons. I am looking for young adults (at least 18) who are willing to become part of my family. I have three children and still feel a empty whole in my heart because I know my family is not finished. But I would like it if you lived near me or would be willing to relocate as I have been scammed before. I live in Oklahoma.
I will like u to adopt my entire 👪 family. I am 31yrs old with 2 kids and wife is pregnant again. Email me here teromic39@gmail.com
Last update on February 25, 9:49 pm by Nji Sonita.
1 Liked
 likes this.
hey me and my brother would like to be your children
we need a good family i'm 18 and my brother he is 16 we live in benghazi , libya we are refugees we got abused from our parents we need a safer place .. i hope you reply as soon as possible
My hubby and I are in our 30s. We live in Washington state. We both work, we have our own house....and would love to adopt an adult. We want to make you feel loved and important. My husband works doing irrigation and i work as a retail manager.
Send me a message. alishasims1@outlook.com
Adopting a child can be a good experience but be very careful especially if adoption will take place from other countries. I suggest you inquire with legit adoption agencies
Last update on June 14, 8:37 pm by Raguel Anding.
Advertisements
I'm Carole Mghayar from Lebanon Middle East ,I'm 25 and I'm looking forward to being adopted, I really had a tough chidlhood. This is my email : carolemghayar@hotmail.com
Hi , I'm Mia I'm 18 and I would l love have a family who would want to adopt me(internationally) a family who will give me love , support me , who'll give me a shoulder to cry on ,correct me when I'm wrong , hug me ,telling me they'll always be there for me , give me goodnight and goodbye kisses. I didn't grow up with all this affection , I was raised by my mom only and my "dad" was never there for me ,he never calls to ask me how I'm doing or to wish me a Happy Birthday .... it sucks so bad , I don't even know what's like to have a father , when I see those father/daughter videos i makes me cry and jealous (a little) and I imagine how cool it will be if I had dad who'll teach me how to ride a bike (yep I'm a 18 years old who doesn't know how to ride a bike) or maybe teach how to ride a car , how do stuff without being scared and all those stuff dads teaches their daughter.
You know I always dream about being in a normal family where they eat dinner together , have fun family time , morning cuddle, vacations together, Christmas , Halloween ( even tho I've never celebrate it before) and so many more. So if you ever want a teen in your life please consider me.
I know it's almost impossible because I'm all old and old and most people want babies or younger kids but older ones can be fun too…
This is my email: arthmariana@gmail.com