My hubby and I are in our 30s. We live in Washington state. We both work, we have our own house....and would love to adopt an adult. We want to make you feel loved and important. My husband works doing irrigation and i work as a retail manager.
Send me a message. alishasims1@outlook.com
Hi
thanks i got interested on your need to adopt an adult,i will be glad to become your son.I am onesime 27 years old from africa in Benin (west africa) ,and i am desperately in need of a dad or a mom and both if possible.I am an orphan and since childhood.I lost my dad when i was a baby , by a car accident and my mom when i was 12,she died by cancer,life has not been easy since then.
I was born in a family of 6 and the last born,my brother didnt take care of me,they were mor busy taking care of their own life than to worry for their little brother.So i have to do everything on my own,work and paid for my studies up to now.I have done all kind of work to be able to eat and live,it was not easy.After years today by the grace of God i was able to have my accounting certificate,since then things has been a bit ok than before but there is still much to do,i am willing to pursuit my studies in accounting and become a professional accountant.
The more i grow up the more life become difficult,no one to direct me and advise me,no one to talk to and share my projects and dreams with, who will support me with affection ,advices and care...is so sad...i so miss my parents and i wish with a big hope to find someone i can have a mom or dad relationship with,someone who can support me and be a grandfather or grandmother to my future children...people i can form a family with.
It is so sad when you are lonely and think you will end up being only for the rest of your life.I am always asking myself what will i have to tell to my future children tomorrow,i am so worry.
I am not asking for much...i work hard,i am trustworthy,honest and respectful
I am waiting for you reply,may God bless you and your husband.
best regards.