Advertisements
Advertisements
My hubby and I are in our 30s. We live in Washington state. We both work, we have our own house....and would love to adopt an adult. We want to make you feel loved and important. My husband works doing irrigation and i work as a retail manager.
Send me a message. alishasims1@outlook.com
I have trouble finding the words to say just what I want to say. So here goes I am a 35 year old woman who always dreamed of a big family. But was not able too make that dream come true due to medical reasons. I am looking for young adults (at least 18) who are willing to become part of my family. I have three children and still feel a empty whole in my heart because I know my family is not finished. But I would like it if you lived near me or would be willing to relocate as I have been scammed before. I live in Oklahoma.
I will like u to adopt my entire 👪 family. I am 31yrs old with 2 kids and wife is pregnant again. Email me here teromic39@gmail.com
Last update on February 25, 10:49 pm by Nji Sonita.
Advertisements
My hubby and I are in our 30s. We live in Washington state. We both work, we have our own house....and would love to adopt an adult. We want to make you feel loved and important. My husband works doing irrigation and i work as a retail manager.
Adopting a child can be a good experience but be very careful especially if adoption will take place from other countries. I suggest you inquire with legit adoption agencies
Last update on June 14, 9:37 pm by Raguel Anding.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi , I'm Mia I'm 18 and I would l love have a family who would want to adopt me(internationally) a family who will give me love , support me , who'll give me a shoulder to cry on ,correct me when I'm wrong , hug me ,telling me they'll always be there for me , give me goodnight and goodbye kisses. I didn't grow up with all this affection , I was raised by my mom only and my "dad" was never there for me ,he never calls to ask me how I'm doing or to wish me a Happy Birthday .... it sucks so bad , I don't even know what's like to have a father , when I see those father/daughter videos i makes me cry and jealous (a little) and I imagine how cool it will be if I had dad who'll teach me how to ride a bike (yep I'm a 18 years old who doesn't know how to ride a bike) or maybe teach how to ride a car , how do stuff without being scared and all those stuff dads teaches their daughter.
You know I always dream about being in a normal family where they eat dinner together , have fun family time , morning cuddle, vacations together, Christmas , Halloween ( even tho I've never celebrate it before) and so many more. So if you ever want a teen in your life please consider me.
I know it's almost impossible because I'm all old and old and most people want babies or younger kids but older ones can be fun too…
This is my email: arthmariana@gmail.com
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello! im a 21 years old female and looking for someone to adopt mee!! my father is hardly here anymore and mother tortures me every single day! please help! im not sure how long i can take this anymore
1 Liked
 likes this.
hi ! hope you are fine.
i'am ivan ariston , born in cameroon in africa .i'am 22 and about to have 23. i have my parents but the problem is ,i've never really felt love in my life , the love and caring of a mother , the attention of a father. my parents have always been blood cooled with me , but my others brothers were so loved.sometimes i felt so frustrated and sad.Now that i've travelled for studies , the loneliness has increased and i feel a real lack of love. i would be so glad to be your son
this is my mail: ariston.ivan@yahoo.com
Last update on January 29, 9:42 am by aris ivan.
Advertisements
Thats what I am looking for step parents that want to adopt a adult daughter I am 20 I am mtf trans and I am very respectful and responsible I can send a pic to whoever is intrusted. I am in Co though so please do keep that in mind. have a good day everyone.
Last update on January 30, 6:14 am by KATIE OLSON.
I have trouble finding the words to say just what I want to say. So here goes I am a 35 year old woman who always dreamed of a big family. But was not able too make that dream come true due to medical reasons. I am looking for young adults (at least 18) who are willing to become part of my family. I have three children and still feel a empty whole in my heart because I know my family is not finished. But I would like it if you lived near me or would be willing to relocate as I have been scammed before. I live in Oklahoma.
I would love be part your family email me or call ericaminks44@icloud.com or 6062337713
hey me and my brother would like to be your children
we need a good family i'm 18 and my brother he is 16 we live in benghazi , libya we are refugees we got abused from our parents we need a safer place .. i hope you reply as soon as possible
call me boy I will help you my name is erica 6062337713 and email ericaminks44@icloud.com
I’m a 20 year old female seeking a family. I have two precious daughters, but I’ve always yeared to have a family that I could have as a support system, to call when I’m having a bad day or have exciting news to share. Someone who I can rely on to give me the love and care I never felt growing up. I want my children to have a grandparents, someone to spend holidays with. I have almost all I can ask for in life besides the one thing I’ve always yearned, a family. Please message me when you get a chance :)
Last update on April 7, 6:53 pm by Lanie Le.
Advertisements
Please email me ljecholes5925@gmail.com or call 6622424849 I'm in desperate need of love and support. This could help me in so many ways.
I would love be part your family email me or call ericaminks44@icloud.com or 6062337713
Hi my name Lanee , I'll probably don't get any chance because this such a weird thing to ask and also because most people want to adopt a baby baby but it doesn't hurt to try , anything can happen.
Well I'm 18, I live in Africa and I'll love to have a nice loving family who'll let me part of their family.
I was raised by my mom (I love her tho) , my dad was rarely around I don't even know what's like to have a Dad and it kinda sucks.
I kinda always craved precious family moments like being in a normal loving family where there's a mom and dad , where we eat dinner together, where there's fun family time ; celebrate holidays ; go on vacation …etc
Sometimes I feel selfish because my mom still took care of me wich I'm grateful for it, despite "father" been rarely around, but sometimes I feel so sad or maybe a little tiny jealous when my friends talk about their dad or I see family moments on TV and I'll be like " oh well I wished I had those moments too"
But it's also my dream to live in USA and I'm somehow planning to move there because that's where I wanna start my career and I'll love a family there who'll at least take me in and let me be part of their family.
I know most family always want a baby baby but teenagers are sometimes fine too ….
Anyway I'm not a scam you can just email me and talk and you'll see I'm a good honest person.
Here's my email : leilaneemal@gmail.com
Were you able to find an adult to adopt? My husband and I are in the process of adopting a 32 year old male. I'd love to hear your experience if you have adopted.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Helloo Dad and Mom...I hope you are all fine.
I'm Hisa,
D.O.B 17, July, 1992
27/28 Years.
Automotive Mechanic.
I'm a Kenyan,
With Special Skills,
Living in Kampala, Uganda,
Willing to Relocate.
PLEASE DON'T IGNORE.
I'm an Obedient, Easy going, Friendly,Hardworking, Smart, Self-motivated, Caring, Transparent, God Fearing, Patient and Loving
I'm blessed to have found this wonderful tool for Adult Adoption, thanks to Adoption.com Community. For many years I've wanted to be adopted but then I never had Convincing, Concrete Reasons for Adoption...now I'm a grown Up with abilities to Fully Understand The Gravity of m mm My Current Situation and my Circumstances are Desperately In Need of Adoption as an Adult.
I have always had Friends from New York, DC, Atlanta GA, California who will OPENLY TELL YOU ABOUT ME FROM WHAT THEY GATHERED DURING THERE STAY HERE IN KAMPALA UGANDA.
I'LL LOVE MY ADOPTIVE FAMILY TO BE IN THE U.S it has Always been my Dream to Persue Certification in Automotive Engineering from AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE EXCELLENCE (A.S.E)
MAY GOD FULFIL MY DREAM and MAY THEY COME TRUE THROUGH YOUR LOVING AND HOSPITABLE HEART.
KINDLY CONTACT ME FOR MY FULL LIFE STORY.
I will be more humbled when you, Dad and Mom Warmly Take Me in As your Son.
I'm Fully Convinced that you have seen this Post and You are now Reading through.
I assure you that this is NOT A GAMBLE..
You have NOT misfired.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH.
May Our Gracious Creator and Our Loving Father Keep YOU ALIVE TILL WE MEET.
I LOVE YOU ALL
CONTACTS:
Call or WhatsApp:
(Ugandan Country CODE+256) 701 426 323
(Kenyan Country CODE +254) 704 065 508
OFFICIAL MAIL: moseshisa@gmail.com
BE BLESSED
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-05-18-23-41-44.png (212.32 kb, 7 views)
Screenshot_2019-06-24-23-17-47.png (237.14 kb, 7 views)
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hello my name is kyle I’m 27 years old with a kid heart! My mom and dad is not there for any of there kids and it’s sading me because I have so much love to give but no one to give it back to. I want a family mom or dad to be there for me. I never was a trouble kid always motivating the people I would be around until I start to see I’m getting behind and making mistake and there is no one there to help me get to where I want to be. I’m very ambitious. It’s just I’m at the lowest point I can feel me breaking down seeing that family really not there especially my parents! They don’t keep intouch or check up any kind of way! I broke down one day cos she really told me my situation wasn’t her problem(and she suppose to be my mom) I always forgive but never forget. I would love to join you and be happy to work hard to get in school like I’ve been trying to do! Things is just so bad I need my father or mom to just really listen and understand what I want to do with my life(cos it’s a lot I’m wanting to accomplish). Email/ kyle.tauriac@yahoo.com
Hi , I'm Mia I'm 18 and I would l love have a family who would want to adopt me(internationally) a family who will give me love , support me , who'll give me a shoulder to cry on ,correct me when I'm wrong , hug me ,telling me they'll always be there for me , give me goodnight and goodbye kisses. I didn't grow up with all this affection , I was raised by my mom only and my "dad" was never there for me ,he never calls to ask me how I'm doing or to wish me a Happy Birthday .... it sucks so bad , I don't even know what's like to have a father , when I see those father/daughter videos i makes me cry and jealous (a little) and I imagine how cool it will be if I had dad who'll teach me how to ride a bike (yep I'm a 18 years old who doesn't know how to ride a bike) or maybe teach how to ride a car , how do stuff without being scared and all those stuff dads teaches their daughter.
You know I always dream about being in a normal family where they eat dinner together , have fun family time , morning cuddle, vacations together, Christmas , Halloween ( even tho I've never celebrate it before) and so many more. So if you ever want a teen in your life please consider me.
I know it's almost impossible because I'm all old and old and most people want babies or younger kids but older ones can be fun too…
This is my email: arthmariana@gmail.com
Hello Mia, my name is Anita and I am saying. I'm sorry to hear about your life. My life was similar. But I am 50 with one young son 22 and I'm remarried again. I'm African American and I'm married to a 62 year old Caucasian with no children. Ive always wanted to adopt but it is so much to go through. I was just looking on line for an older adult not in the system anymore. But my heart has always been to adopt . I would love to talk to you more. My email address is anitaday40@gmail.com. I hope to here from you. I live in NJ.