Advertisements
Advertisements
I can’t remember when I first realised that I wanted to be a mother, but fate was against me and the test revealed that I was not able to conceive a baby. That was the time I decided to adopt. The moments leading up to and the first time I saw my daughter are indelibly etched in my memory. She is now 14 years of age and is having a gap in between her front teeth. She don’t have any other dental problems so far as she brushes twice and flosses at least once a day. She lost her confidence to speak and smile because she thinks that if someone notice her teeth, they would tease her. I tried to make her understand about this, but now I think fixing the problem will be the best solution. So I am in look out for a dentistry for kids near Scarborough( ), because it would be a relief for me if it is near my house as the kid’s father is not at home. It is the first time she is visiting a dentist and I don’t know how to prepare her for this appointment as she is a bit tensed about that. Has anyone gone through a similar experience?.
So if anyone has an experience there, please be kind to share.
Last update on May 23, 3:17 am by Brenda Carr.
Advertisements