Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello.
I tried to answer the question myself but it seems a bit complicated to me. I am Polish and I live in UK for now. I am single and I am considering adoption in here (probably a child up to 6 years old), but looking in the future I will probably like to move to US at some point, the way it would be organised is I will certainly have a job offer before moving. How would that work with adopted child ? I mean when I(or the company in my name) apply for visa will my adopted child be included in my visa or how could I solve it ? Single parent moving with adopted child (I will be probably after that 2 year period after adoption when moving). Is there any way that the child could immediately go with me ? I mean it will be small child and there is no way I leave small child to wait for me organising everything in the US. Could someone please answer my question ? Thank You!
Advertisements
You would need to have employment or job permanency status and verification prior to moving.
You would then move as a Family with a ' Employment VISA '...
If I understand your question correctly, you shouldn't have too much trouble with bringing your child. Once the adoption is finalized, there is no legal difference between a biological and adopted child, so you wouldn't have any more trouble this way than you would with a biological child.