Advertisements
Advertisements
My husband and I feel like we each need to spend more one-on-one time with our kids, but with our busy schedules, it's seems almost impossible. When do we do it all?
Advertisements
You know, I always kind of wished that my parents had spent a little more one-on-one time with me, but I also feel like I turned out all right with the time that they were able to make for me. So while I can't really give advice on how to spend more individual time, I think the fact that you want to spend more time and do your best is a sign that you're doing a darn good job already.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Knowing that you wished that was something your parents had done differently is motivating to me, though! We'll just have to work together to schedule it in, I guess.
I stay at home with the kids, so I see them together a good bit. My husband works a lot though. When he is at home and needs to go somewhere (Auto Zone, Walmart, etc) he will usually take one or the other of the kids. It's not something big or special, but we get to talk to them individually about what is going on with them.
2 Liked
and  like this.