Advertisements
Advertisements
A few years ago I read a thread in Reddit in which a woman wrote a letter to her unborn baby the day before she was scheduled to go in for an abortion. The letter expressed that the young woman was simply not yet ready to become a mother. She wrote that she loved the baby and was sorry that she couldn't welcome her into her life, but that this was the way it would have to be. Reading the responses to the thread, it became clear that any comments about adoption as an alternative were being deleted. I have since read articles in which people actively argue against presenting placing a child for adoption as an alternative to abortion. I realize that adoption is an extremely difficult decision to make, with lifelong consequences, but isn't abortion? Isn't parenting? It seems to me that it's being actively suppressed a way of responding to an unplanned pregnancy. What are your thoughts about this?
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
When facing an unplanned pregnancy, there is no easy way out. Personally, I am pro-life. I do not see a reason why adoption is not a good alternative to abortion. Sure, when placing a child you do go through an uncomfortable pregnancy, painful delivery, not to mention the shame. But for me, all of that was much better than abortion because at the end I brought a beautiful human into the world, and she is so loved by so many.
Other than medically necessary abortions, I believe that adoption is always an option.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Other than for medical circumstances, I feel like abortion is selfish. I think it takes a very strong person to place a child, but I think it's a selfish way out to have an abortion. The mom gets to go on about her life and not be bothered by the fact she got pregnant. I hate that there are even people who think adoption is not a good option.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Dealing with an unplanned pregnancy is difficult. Adoption is not an option for abortion. You can abort the unplanned fetus by Buy abortion pills from the daynighthealthcare247 website which is a painless method.