Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Barbara and I am seriously seeking for an adoptive family for my child.
I am desperate doesn't mean anyone will take advantage of that cuz my main priority is to make sure the child gets the best in future. I don't mind if you are single or not just promise me good education, good health and many more that any child deserves to my girl. I don't want an open adoption because of the lengthy procedure and the finance involved, all I want is a private adoption where i will just have to sign the custody of the child.
You can email me directly:
barbarathomas0123@gmail.com
Please be serious
Advertisements
Hi Barbara,
Just a few quick things. First of all, I commend you for doing what you feel is right for your child. I know it's not easy, because I'm a birth mom and I've been through it, but it is worth it.
Secondly, just so you know, open adoption is not a lengthy procedure and it won't cost you anything. I have a very open adoption and all I did was sign a contract terminating my parental rights, which is the exact same thing that you do with a closed adoption. Open adoption is simply a verbal agreement between you and the adoptive parents to maintain contact after the child is born.
There are lots of great families waiting to adopt in the parent profiles section of this website who would be delighted to adopt. Let me know if you have any questions!
1 Liked
 likes this.