Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there friends.
I'm writing from Kampala Uganda.
27 years interested in International Adult Adoption.
With Reference to this Question, "How do I promote foster care and adoption without coming across as a hypocrite?"it is sometimes tricky to get a Genuine agent who will not throw you around after paying some fees. It's veeery common especially if you want to Adopt a Baby or children below 20 years because they are hot cake for this Venture Unlike Adult Adoption where by (you don't need a Medium like an Adoption Agency or Agent) you meet an Individual who you can interact with and MAKE Sense out of your Conversation.
A conversation might be:
1). Why Adult Adoption...or
2). What's interested you to go for Adult Adoption.
3). Did you think of your Birth Family and how they will miss you, thus if one comes from a Peaceful and Accommodative Family.
4). Knowing their background and Listening when they Narrate the Story of life, will really show the Level of Interest in that you have in someone.
-That will help you understand their Deepest Being than some Speaking On Behalf of the Person or Child You are Looking Forward to Adopt.
°Among other things that you can Enjoy while Exchanging Ideas.
°These things will help You Find a Genuine Honest Heart.
I'm 27years,
Kenyan,
Automotive Mechanic
Leaving in Kampala Uganda.
Hard working and Honest.
As an Automotive Technician, I'm looking forward to Join Automotive Service Excellence A.S.E with there Training Centres in New York and Other places and Get Certified after Gaining the most out of the Robust Training in Automotive Engineering.
I desperately looking for a Serious Adoption Family.
I'm an Open and Friend Person...
If you wish to be a Dad or a Mom or a brother or eve a Friend, then you can reach me ON:
EMAIL : moseshisa@gmail.come
(Kenyan. Code +254) 704 065 508
(Ugandan Code +256) 701 426 323
Looking forward to hear from You.
Thanks
The Screenshots are from my Facebook Page I'm having a college Project to Build an Air Ambulance Helicopter.
Last update on June 21, 7:47 pm by Hisa Moses.