Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm absolutely stumped as to where to turn to to get this inspection done. Got the fire inspection done lickety split. (Yay!) We're located in Hurst and that city doesn't do home inspections in homes with less than three non-related children and I'm really struggling to get any information from our agency [that's another story!] so I'm winging it here.
Thanks,
Martie
I know you posted this awhile ago so hopefully you've gotten your inspection. eventually, my fad worker got frustrated and came out and did the inspection a few weeks ago. The county one is still scheduled for next month though since the caseworker inspection is only good for a year and the county's is good for 2 years. we've been on the list since the middle of April, so it's definitely been an annoying wait.
I'm so excited since that was all they were waiting on so we had the homestudy yesterday and she said it would have it completed by the 14th and that she'd be very surprised if we didn't get calls for placement before the end of the month.
Advertisements