Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm trying to advocate for this young man who ages out of the system on September 9th. The agency (Great Wall) says that with the short timeline, someone would need to have their LID in order to get him in time. I would love to snatch them up into our family, but we don't qualify. ☹️
I have attached some pictures of him, A description of him from Great Wall, a link to a video of him, and a link to my friends adoption advocacy website. Please, please someone adopt sweet Colt!!!
From Great Wall:
**URGENT: AGING OUT** This amazing kiddo's name is Colt! Colt will be turning 14 this September, meaning he will lose his chance at finding a family. Colt was born with tetralogy of fallot, but he had surgery in April of 2005 and has thrived since that time! Colt is an incredibly smart, social child who would thrive in a forever family. Colt is bright, independent, and mischievous! He loves his teachers and classmates, and he is currently in school! He also loves his brothers and sisters in the orphanage and hopes to one day be adopted and come back to visit them to tell them about the United Stated. Colt has wanted to be adopted for a long time, and told his caregivers to tell prospective parents, "Dear Father and Mother, I am waiting for you in China." His caregivers say that he is cheerful, helpful, and has a warm heart. If he sees a caregiver working hard, he will say "Let me help you, you look so tired." He is a sweet, charismatic little boy who needs to have the love of a family. His caregivers love him very much and hope that he is adopted soon. Please reach out to Great Wall to learn more about this incredible kiddo!