Advertisements
Advertisements
I got a call today from a case worker about a child in which we are interested. The call was short and the case worker asked me a couple of questions about my family, told me a little bit about the child, and mentioned that staffing was coming up very soon.
My question is, does this mean we are being presented as a potential match at the staffing? Or do they try to call everybody who shows interested whether they are being considered or not?
I am afraid to get my hopes up and my stomach is in knots about it. I think if I understood the process I could relax a little.
Also, is it weird to call the case worker and ask questions after the initial conversation or does that come off as annoying?
Thank you all in advance.
I think it would be totally appropriate to call the case worker back to clarify. They're there to help the children, and if you are looking to assist them in doing so I don't see why it would be an annoyance.
Advertisements
Thanks and you're right.
I did end up contacting her. Turns out the judge disagrees with the case worker so there will be no staffing.
Again, thank you for responding.