Advertisements
Advertisements
My two year old has an appointment with an allergist next week for allergy testing. That means he can't have any antihistamines or anything this week as they could affect the results. While his allergy medicine wasn't doing the job 100%, it was at least helping. He has been off meds for two days and is already a snotty, watery, miserable mess. Our humidifier doesn't really seem to be making a difference. Any suggestions besides saline spray and tissues?
Advertisements
My two-year-old has an appointment with an allergist next week for allergy testing. That means he can't have any antihistamines or anything this week as they could affect the results. While his allergy medicine wasn't doing the job 100%, it was at least helping. He has been off meds for two days and is already a snotty, watery, miserable mess. Our humidifier doesn't seem to be making a difference. Any suggestions besides saline spray and tissues?
It's quite difficult to prescribe anything when a child has allergic reactions. If things do not change, I suggest you get a second opinion of another doctor.