Advertisements
Advertisements
I am an old single Puerto Rican man looking for someone to fill my life with joy. I had a wife and kids but they died (please do not ask how). I am a simple man looking for a little girl to go to the park with. I had a son before but want something different in my life R.I.P Eduardo. As far as looks go, I'm pretty open as long as she's blonde (my dead wife was blonde and want someone who reminds me of her.) I speak English and Spanish and I think I would be a good role mode for a young child (I have a lot to offer ;)). I am a firm disciplinarian who is not afraid to take charge when daddy needs to. Really looking forward to starting my life with my new little angel of joy, respond to this post on how to start the process and I will return the favor ;).
Advertisements
Hola Pablo. I sorry about you loss your family. I also loss my sister one year and now I have taking care of my niece, Leyanna who is 8 year old now. I have lot of problem with her since her mom dies. She lie to me all the time. She no listen very well to me. She is smart very but she no try at school. She talk mean at me. I love her but I no think I good mother for her. I think she need a father who strict. She like go to park and play. She speak Spanish and she speak English good. I think I look for better family for Leyanna.