Advertisements
Advertisements
We’ve been waiting a while. Almost 2 years.
The stats our national agency has given us shows that on average our profile book goes out once a month. This seems really low to us. We’ve heard some people have their book sent out up to 5 times a month.
I’d love to collect some data on how often other people had their books sent out to birthmothers. How many times and how often? Did you work with an agency/facilitator/lawyer? Are you still waiting or have you successfully adopted? Did you use any services to supplement your search while you worked with an agency?
I know every situation is different, but we’re not sure if we need to start pursuing other options so any information would be helpful!
Thanks!
I didn't use an agency, but from what I understand they're all different as far as how many times per month your profile is shown. It goes without saying, but the more eyes on your profile, the higher your chances. Have you tried any kind of self advertising? A Facebook or Instagram page, or parent profiles? It couldn't hurt to put yourself out there.
Advertisements