Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is Rashaud Aaron James. I’m 35 years old! I was adopted at 3 months old. My biological mother was 15 (born 1965, 1966,1967) when she had me. I was born in Washington DC. I now have 6 children of my own and am desperate to find my biological mother and father. Not knowing where I come from or who I really am, has taken such a toll on my life. As much family as I have I still have a anger inside of me because I don’t know who I am. My wife and kids are very supportive and know that I don’t know who my biological parents are but I can’t hide it from them anymore. Inside I’m hurting. I have wonderful adoptive parents that have been beyond great to me. I found out I was adopted when I was 8 years old and my life has never been the same.
Inside I feel abandoned. I feel angry at my parents for leaving me. As I grow older I think that maybe they had no choice. I’m bitter at times but I need the closure. If there is any way at all that you all can help. The adoption was sealed as far as I know. As I walk down the street I’m always looking at people to see if can see resemblance. I just want to know who I am. My children are all left handed and have so many traits that I don’t know where they originated from. I would be so wonderful to find my parents.
Rashaud Aaron James
10/03/1981
Thank you for your time
Sent from my iPhone
Rashaud,
I'm a birthmother and I assure you, you are loved, needed, and most of all wanted to be found. Please know that God makes NO JUNK. You are wonderfully made by our Lord. So many birthparents are afraid they would be interfering with your life should they seek to locate you. It is normal for you to feel unwanted, unloved, abandoned, and have a need to know from where you came. Because of your desperate need to be reunited, I suggest (as I did), hire a private investigator. I used "Kinsolving Investigators" out of Matthew, North Carolina. They specialize in finding adoption records. Depending on your financial status, this is a great way to put all your fears behind you. It cost me less than buying an old used automobile. They found my son within a month and it took that long because his birthdate had been changed by one day. They knew how to get around that. You have reached the age where you "need to know". Go for it and don't give up.
Advertisements