Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
Who ever is reading this, I’m praying you’re looking for a daughter like me. I’m a super loving, yet kind of shy, and a little funny? I am woman seeking an awesome mom and dad or just one great parent.
A little bit about myself: I’m 28 years old, I have my own car, and I earned an Associates degree in Business. I currently work at a charter school with the cutest kindergarteners!
The reason I’m here is because I was born into a family that never loved me. My biological father died when I was a teen, and my mother adores my brothers and doesn’t consider me her child. I’m looking for a loving family that I don’t just see during the holidays, but any time to bond. If you want that daughter that calls you, and visits you, and enjoys a family connection I’m that woman! We can get to know each other and see if I fit your family. This is all I’ve ever wanted and if you have kids that’s also a blessing!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello please contact me as soon as possible I am interested in being a part of your family and I’m very talented You can reach me @ lala.walker426@yahoo.com
Advertisements
Hi , I'm Mia I'm 18 and I would l love have a family who would want to adopt me(internationally) a family who will give me love , support me , who'll give me a shoulder to cry on ,correct me when I'm wrong , hug me ,telling me they'll always be there for me , give me goodnight and goodbye kisses. I didn't grow up with all this affection , I was raised by my mom only and my "dad" was never there for me ,he never calls to ask me how I'm doing or to wish me a Happy Birthday .... it sucks so bad , I don't even know what's like to have a father , when I see those father/daughter videos i makes me cry and jealous (a little) and I imagine how cool it will be if I had dad who'll teach me how to ride a bike (yep I'm a 18 years old who doesn't know how to ride a bike) or maybe teach how to ride a car , how do stuff without being scared and all those stuff dads teaches their daughter.
You know I always dream about being in a normal family where they eat dinner together , have fun family time , morning cuddle, vacations together, Christmas , Halloween ( even tho I've never celebrate it before) and so many more. So if you ever want a teen in your life please consider me.
I know it's almost impossible because I'm all old and old and most people want babies or younger kids but older ones can be fun too…
This is my email: arthmariana@gmail.com