Advertisements
Advertisements
My wife and I have been talking to our close friends about having a baby. They agreed to conceive and carry for us, but I want to make sure we do everything legally. We have each agreed that once the baby has arrived they will terminate all ties. We will be fully responsible for everything. What do we need to do on our side to make sure everything goes as planned. Please help?
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
My wife and I have been talking to our close friends about having a baby. They agreed to conceive and carry for us, but I want to make sure we do everything legally. We have each agreed that once the baby has arrived they will terminate all ties. We will be fully responsible for everything. What do we need to do on our side to make sure everything goes as planned. Please help?
The process of adoption is simpler in some of the US cities. There are legal formalities that must be adhered to in order to properly conclude an adoption. So contact With the an Experience adoption lawyer who will give you the right instructions of Adoption.
Last update on April 30, 3:58 pm by Miriam Gwilliam.