Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Amber and I'm looking for my birth Mother. Her name is Amber Nicole Stafford, that is, if she isn't married. The adoption took place in Tulsa, Oklahoma and it was a closed adoption. I was born on Jan 25th 1994 at Saint Johns Hospital I believe and went home with my adoptive parents 4 days later. I did a search to find her name and came up with an email address, I did email her and have received nothing back. I did a facebook search and found nothing, I did an Ancestry.com search and came back with nothing.. I'm not sure what to do next.. Any help is appreciated!
Advertisements
My name is Amber and I'm looking for my birth Mother. Her name is Amber Nicole Stafford, that is, if she isn't married. The adoption took place in Tulsa, Oklahoma and it was a closed adoption. I was born on Jan 25th 1994 at Saint Johns Hospital I believe and went home with my adoptive parents 4 days later. I did a search to find her name and came up with an email address, I did email her and have received nothing back. I did a facebook search and found nothing, I did an Ancestry.com search and came back with nothing.. I'm not sure what to do next.. Any help is appreciated!
You may try to find or register in the many free online reunion databases such as the International Soundex Reunion Registry for adoptees and another searching for their birth parents.
Last update on June 14, 9:53 pm by Raguel Anding.
Amber, I think I have found your birth mother's profile on FB. I sent you a friend request on this site so I could message you. I am an adult adoptee as well, and I enjoy helping others. I found my own birth mother after a 30 year search and have also helped others locate family. Let me know if you'd like for me to give you what I found.