Advertisements
Advertisements
Almost 3 years ago I discovered my adoption certificate. It doesn't have much information. It really looks like a souvenir certificate, but it looks completely legit, raised state of Texas seal and all. I found it going through some old baby records of mine. When I approached my mom, she denied it, and told me my sisters were just playing a joke on me. Well my sisters knew nothing about it and the more time that's past I've realize how much I don't look like them, none of my 6 kids resemble them. I just want to know the truth! I have been digging around, emailing people....I'm getting nowhere! And I'm just frustrated and mad. I am almost 38 years old, one of my daughters has a genetic disease and no one knows where from cause I don't know anything about my biological parents. I am honestly mad because my mom is flat out lying, but at the same time I feel blessed because I was adopted by probably some of the most giving people that ever lived. I just want answers!
Last update on March 22, 5:21 pm by Rebecca Jensen.
Advertisements
How goes the search? Just signed up on here and caught your post and wanted to toss this out. I never even had/saw an adoption certificate for my adoption but, when I decided to look for my birth family, I went to the Registry of Vital Records and Statistics and I swear within about 10-15 minutes, I had my ORIGINAL birth certificate with my birth mother's full name and address at the time of my birth! Who knew it could be so simple? Is there a similar office where you live? The one I had to go to was at the state capital.
how do you know your birthcericate john Carlson is a real one it could be a fake adopted people are not allowed birthfamily or a birthcerificare only non adoptees are allowed birthfamily and birthceritficates I am 50 year old adoptee I am not allowed my birthcerificate or birthfamily
vital records for adoptees that's a joke haha .adopted people are not allowed birthfamily or a birthcerificate , only non adoptess can have these things
Advertisements
well john how do you know tthats a real bvirthcertficate and how do you know that's your birth mom I don't truse those birthcertifcicates when iam adopted they don't seem real how do you know its not just a wwomen pretending to be your birthmom it would be easy for someone to do that sense your adopted I don't trust nothing now in days if you have gone your whole life without a birthcertificate how do you even know its real it could be fake
I don't like this world of today I don't like technology it makes it that much harder to be adopted and people don't realize that I go through that well guess what john I don't have a birthcertficate or a birthmom and iam 50 years old
Well guess what? I'm also 50 years old and after finding my birth mom I learned that she wanted nothing to do with me. But I don't use that as an excuse to go online and give attitude....
well I need proof that I have a birthmom and there has never been any proof for me and at my age I don't think I ever will have a birthmom now I am sad I have no life I just exist I guess
Advertisements
I am just sad that I cant have birthfamily I thought one day that I would find birthfamily or something and that day never came and now I am sad my life feels empty boring and this technology doesn't help either