Advertisements
Advertisements
I’m wanting to look at the college success of those who have been in foster care and try and look at possible future options in aiding youth in the foster care system get to college and if the government provides enough aid already. But I need a statistical analysis and was curious if you could help me out? I have a survey that would only take 10 seconds for individuals to fill out and give me their opinion and this is the best population for feedback. I understand if you aren’t interested, but it would help me out a lot and hopefully make changes in our communities. I would greatly appreciate the help as these type of problems are what I’m wanting to center my life around to improve. Thank you so much.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2oQRb3U...
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi Nathaniel,
My name is Trista. I read your post, however and would love to share a little bit of my background with you. I, myself was in foster care as a child. I was there from the age of 5 until 9 years old. My experience was very horrible. I was sexually abused by my foster brother who was 17 at the time. I am 40 years old now. I have 4 children ages 10, 8, 2, and 1. Now that I have 2 daughters, the trauma I went through has resurfaced, but I'm dealing with it. I kind of did things backwards, however I'm glad though. I graduated August 2017 with my Associates Degree, and I am currently a student at Angelo State University now studying my Bachelor's in Social Work. My goal is to help children in the system. I don;t want other children going through what I went through in foster care. I wanted to give you just a little information on my story. I would be glad to share more if your interested. My email is tristab37@yahoo.com. Thank you for taking the time in reading this post.
Best Regards,
Trista
Advertisements
Hi!
I know some people from there who were in foster care. I also had a couple of college friends who went there so if you still need to find people, I can give you their contacts
Last update on December 31, 9:22 am by megera39.