Advertisements
Advertisements
On January 18, 2017, was a morning like today. I woke up my Isabel and Elijah to get ready for school at 6am. While they got ready, I got ready. I had to drop off Ruthy at my sister’s so that I could be at court to hear the proceedings for my children’s case. I waved goodbye at my children on the bus shortly after 7am. Went inside and got Ruthy in the car. There was a lot of traffic. I must have dropped off Ruthy around 7:40am and tried to take the quickest route to court. Despite my efforts I made my way to the courtroom at about 8:05am.
The hearing was over. Yes it started at 8am. I tell you those court hearing can be very quick. My kids social worker came out of the room and greeted me. She told me my kids case plan had changed to severance and adoption. She then looked at me and said that I was in labor. I laughed and told her I was fine, just huge. Brycen’s due date was not for a couple more days and my doctor told me he would be a week late! Sure I had back pain, but that is normal when you are this far along right? As I started driving, my water broke. You can read the rest of Brycen’s birth story at
Advertisements
Dealing and handling depression is not easy. I read an article that mentions about voyance direct from who helps a person to come out of depression. Taking help from such experts is always a great way to overcome depression and stress.