Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there
My name is Sol..I'm 22..Male..From Singapore..
I currently am working..
Growing up I didn't really have a family to call my own..As my dad left for another women..he used to abuse me if I didn't get good grades..He wasn't always there for me..So that lead me to a bad path...
I would go smoking & drinking with friends..My mom,She cares more about what others think..That hurt me so much..As it felt like they were embarrassed to have me as a son..My siblings do not talk much to me,they do only care about their lives...
When I succeed in anything,when I look back..there has been no one who was clapping for me...no one who was there..Just me alone..All my friends parents would be there and I would always wish I had that..
I really want a family that would care & love me...Who I could call up and say "hey mom or dad look at what I did"..Someone who I can share my problems with...Someone tells me "look dad & mom loves you"...A family that I can visit on Christmas...Someone who guide me...
Recently I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder...I loved Someone,who just left me down the street...She felt like everything..I took a flight just to be next to her..to know she wasn't what she was..That hurt me some much,I was in tears..I had no one to go to...it hurts so bad I drunk lots...I had no one to call and say how I felt..I walked in the street to kill myself...
I get flashbacks on this every time.. Who could I talk to?no one...
I hope that I could be a good son...
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Sol Davis
Last update on May 1, 1:41 am by Sol Davis.