Advertisements
Advertisements
I am a 28 year old adult adoptee in desperate need of help. My adoptive parents have basically ended their relationship with me after I found my birth mother and a few weekends ago, they kicked me out of the house I rent from them. I’m a good son but this is something I’ve dealt with all my life. I’ve been either staying with friends or in motel rooms every night because couldn’t afford a new place at the time. Finally, last week I had to miss 3 of 4 work days due to complications from my medical condition and now I only have a few dollars left to my name until I get paid next week!!! I’ve been sleeping in my car for the last 3 nights and I’m too ashamed to tell anyone. I’m too ashamed to tell my birth mother. She’s so sweet and has financial hardships herself, plus I would never ask her for that. She knows a bit about how harsh my adoptive parents were and are, but not the full extent. So I just have nowhere to go. I have no money and I’m so terrified that I won’t have enough money to get a Mother’s Day gift for my birth mom. I don’t know what I’m going to do!!!! Please help!!!!! 😞😞😞