Advertisements
Advertisements
My wife has a hole in her heart. She was told by the doctor that she won’t live long but she did. She even joined some sports during her college years and went on a few Latin America singles club to date around. Eventually, she got married to me. The doctor has been telling my wife to avoid getting pregnant but a few days ago, we found out that she is indeed, pregnant. She took 3 pregnancy tests and all appeared positive. We are extremely happy but a big part of us is worried. I’m worried for my wife and I’m worried for our baby. I don’t want my wife to suffer when she delivers the baby and most of all, I don’t want my baby to inherit the heart disease. I feel so lost and confused. My wife and I have yet to talk about this whole thing but I’m pretty sure we are keeping the baby. It would help us a lot if anyone went through this already. Please share your experience, advice, etc. Thanks ahead.
My wife has a hole in her heart. She was told by the doctor that she won’t live long but she did. She even joined some sports during her college years and went on a few Latin America singles club to date around. Eventually, she got married to me. The doctor has been telling my wife to avoid getting pregnant but a few days ago, we found out that she is indeed, pregnant. She took 3 pregnancy tests and all appeared positive. We are extremely happy but a big part of us is worried. I’m worried for my wife and I’m worried for our baby. I don’t want my wife to suffer when she delivers the baby and most of all, I don’t want my baby to inherit the heart disease. I feel so lost and confused. My wife and I have yet to talk about this whole thing but I’m pretty sure we are keeping the baby. It would help us a lot if anyone went through this already. Please share your experience, advice, etc. Thanks ahead.
Don't worry about it. Most women with a heart ailment can have a safe and healthy pregnancy. It depends on planning and the right information.
Advertisements