Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, My name is Bree I am 24 years old and I am lookkkg for a mother figure. I grew up without both parents and I have always longed for someone I can confide in, and go to for advice and for emotional support. Someone who loves Jesus and who can be real, genuine and open to learning about each other and caring and filling both of one another voids. I am very sweet lol, I love the outdoors, and I love people! I am a extreme extrovert and I love helping and just being there for others. I want someone who can guide me and help me with things that I am struggling with and who knows the Lord and is willing to put time and effort into the relationship:)
If you are interested please feel free to email me at Breecox24x@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from someone ❤️
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hi, my name is Elizabeth, I was born in kenya and raised in kenya. I lost my mom at the age of six years, if you ask me about my dad, I will tell you nothing since I don't know his where about or how he look like, I was raised my my grandma who really struggled to pay my feet and cater for my needs.. My aunt took me in when I joined high school. I faxed a lot of situations when I was living with her which I can't wright in public, I was able to finish my form four last year, I just wish to find a supportive family who will love and care form me. Right know am turning twenty years, I just miss the love of a parent, am also supposed to join college but am an able to due to lack of school fees. If you can help me please email me, elizaakinyi123@gmail.com. God bless
Advertisements