Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, my husband and I are adopting our sweet Magdalena Sylvia in a few months and were wondering what we should buy for her. We just don't know where to start. She will turn 4 two months after the adoption so probably things in her age range. Her current group home has said that she likes to play with legos and the doll house so we plan on getting her those. Any recommendations for the doll house? As well as any other toys she would like. I would like to buy things that will last, (wooden, etc.) And just the basics, we have limited space due to us being a military family. Thank you!
Hello, my husband and I are adopting our sweet Magdalena Sylvia in a few months and were wondering what we should buy for her. We just don't know where to start. She will turn 4 two months after the adoption so probably things in her age range. Her current group home has said that she likes to play with legos and the doll house so we plan on getting her those. Any recommendations for the doll house? As well as any other toys she would like. I would like to buy things that will last, (wooden, etc.) And just the basics, we have limited space due to us being a military family. Thank you!
That's a good idea! wooden dollhouse will be better.
Advertisements