Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is Estelle and I am in need of a mother figure, especially with college coming up. My email is elle.rosse26@gmail.com. Thanks!
I love what you wrote and i am looking for a mother figure but i am way older than you are but your post is so beautiful I couldn’t not leave a note. Anyway, if you are still looking to mother someone, email on sukritiverma@gmail.com
Sukriti
Hello! I am a 24-year-old parent and student, working towards becoming a doctor in Ontario, Canada. I am experiencing empty nest syndrome as all of my siblings have grown up and moved on and don't need me in their lives (I was the parentified sibling), and I miss being an active parent. As of now, I do not have a place for anyone to stay, but if you need a mother to love, support, encourage, and guide you, please feel free to contact me. I might be young in age but I have plenty of life experience from a crazy past and will be able to give you advice and nurture you to grow into the person you are meant to be. When I get a place with an extra room, I will also welcome you to come visit. I believe the emerging adult stage is extremely important in young adults, and that everyone needs a stable person that is proud of them and there for them, no matter what, to rely on. If you are lacking that person in your life, please message me. I am always looking for someone to dote on. I can be "Mom", or just a big sister depending on your comfort level.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi, I'm 21 years old looking for a motherly figure or someone who I can count on. Contact me on theguywithsoccerballs@gmail.com
Last update on August 16, 9:27 am by Raj Shekhar.