Advertisements
Advertisements
I have no informationother then I was 3 days old when adopted And that I was born in cook county hospital Chicago and last names of parent/parents might have been Davis or Todd. My Parents came to Chicago from NJ to adopt me through a lawyer. My adopted given last name was Renk. My Birthcertificate has no parents name just my information and it was signed 2 years later in Springfield illionois. I have sent away for my original redacted birthcertificate and hopefully there will be more info to solve this puzzle.. Oh by the way I would have not even known that I was adopted If it wasn’t for my mother telling me just before she died in 2008.
Last update on July 8, 1:43 pm by Carolyn Renk.
You were born in 1963?? Was the adoption through an agency? What about a birth month?
I have no informationother then I was 3 days old when adopted And that I was born in cook county hospital Chicago and last names of parent/parents might have been Davis or Todd. My Parents came to Chicago from NJ to adopt me through a lawyer. My adopted given last name was Renk. My Birthcertificate has no parents name just my information and it was signed 2 years later in Springfield illionois. I have sent away for my original redacted birthcertificate and hopefully there will be more info to solve this puzzle.. Oh by the way I would have not even known that I was adopted If it wasn’t for my mother telling me just before she died in 2008.
[/quote]
Advertisements