Advertisements
Advertisements
I’m new here so hi!! I came here looking for ad I’ve or guidance about adoption. I was adopted at 18 months old and have always struggled with it. I am not sure with way to turn with it because my case was very complex I’m not sure if a counsellor can even help me. When I was 18 I tried counselling and only made it to two sessions because I felt it wasn’t working! I hate talking to people about it and find opening up to people so difficult but it’s eating away at me inside. I can’t live like this any longer. I’m not sure where to turn. Where do you all turn to for help.
Advertisements
I’m new here so hi!! I came here looking for ad I’ve or guidance about adoption. I was adopted at 18 months old and have always struggled with it. I am not sure with way to turn with it because my case was very complex I’m not sure if a counsellor can even help me. When I was 18 I tried counselling and only made it to two sessions because I felt it wasn’t working! I hate talking to people about it and find opening up to people so difficult but it’s eating away at me inside. I can’t live like this any longer. I’m not sure where to turn. Where do you all turn to for help.
Hi-
So, how's it going? I completely understand how you feel so I will say I hope you found someone to talk to.
It will be hard, but very necessary.