Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born 11/24/1972 in Denver Colorado (Englewood), Arapahoe County. Birth took place at Swedish General Hospital at 2:16 PM. My mother kept me for 8 months before moving to Houston, TX with her husband (not my father). My mother was 18 at the time of my birth. She was considered brunette, brown eyes, brown hair. She named me Robert (LAST NAME UNKNOWN) at birth but my name was changed to Clarence. When I was approxiamtely 4 months old, she married and moved to Houston, TX where I was placed for adoption with Depelchin Faith Home (now Depelchin Children's Center). My mother was reported to have had 4 half siblings at the time of my birth - 3 brothers aged 24, 23 and 22 and a half sister aged 15. At the time of my birth her brothers were all employed as truck driver and construction. One was reported to be in prison. Her sister was in high school.
My father was a local entertainer in Littleton Colorado. His name was Charles Johnson. I have found, through DNA, his entire family including a half sister that I met last year. I found out I was adopted about 10 years ago and it has been a long ordeal of searching. I would love to find my mother and close this chapter of my life. I know it's a long shot to post on these forums but at this point I've about reached the end of what I know to do.