Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is Natalie. I live in California and I collaborate with many big Russian TV networks. We have done so many tv shows where we reunited Russian kids that were adopted to United States with their biological families. We have several tv shows that specialize on reuniting families.
Russian TV Networks that I collaborate with are very big and famous in Russia and have many resources to find birth parents to Russian kids that were adopted to America . We have successfully reunited many Russian-American kids with their biological families .
Personally I do it because I like to help people. I love to tell stories though my tv projects. Stories that will change lives, motivate and inspire others. Stories that are hard to believe and hard to hear. I have seen so many happy families that got reunited though our tv shows. And it makes me so happy.
The process is pretty simple. In 90 percent we find birth families, and invite Russian-American kids to Moscow for reunion in our show. And it's always our pleasure to cover all visas and traveling expenses during trips to Russia.
If you were adopted from Russia and would like to find your biological family please write me an e-mail and we will go from there.
It is not a scam. I can share with you links on our tv shows with successful stories. I can also provide references on people who took part in our tv shows. You can check my instagram to see that I am a real person . It's
And you could also visit my company's site ( I do video production in United States) at
I would be so happy to help. Please send me your stories to unitedstringers@gmail.com or info@unitedstringers.com
Hi i was adopted from Russia when I was six and I would like to find my. Real family
My name is Natalie. I live in California and I collaborate with many big Russian TV networks. We have done so many tv shows where we reunited Russian kids that were adopted to United States with their biological families. We have several tv shows that specialize on reuniting families.
Russian TV Networks that I collaborate with are very big and famous in Russia and have many resources to find birth parents to Russian kids that were adopted to America . We have successfully reunited many Russian-American kids with their biological families .
Personally I do it because I like to help people. I love to tell stories though my tv projects. Stories that will change lives, motivate and inspire others. Stories that are hard to believe and hard to hear. I have seen so many happy families that got reunited though our tv shows. And it makes me so happy.
The process is pretty simple. In 90 percent we find birth families, and invite Russian-American kids to Moscow for reunion in our show. And it's always our pleasure to cover all visas and traveling expenses during trips to Russia.
If you were adopted from Russia and would like to find your biological family please write me an e-mail and we will go from there.
It is not a scam. I can share with you links on our tv shows with successful stories. I can also provide references on people who took part in our tv shows. You can check my instagram to see that I am a real person . It's
And you could also visit my company's site ( I do video production in United States) at
I would be so happy to help. Please send me your stories to unitedstringers@gmail.com or info@unitedstringers.com
Advertisements