Advertisements
Advertisements
My name is tim and my desire is to find a mother/father in need of a son. My dad whom i later in life deeply loved passed away from cancer about 4 years ago. My mother has a personality disorder and i have had to distance myself a great deal to maintain emotional health for myself and my family. If you are seeking an adult son for conversation love and support i have buckets of it. I am currently a nurse at a city hospital. Continuing my education till who knows when and looking for emotional support and christian background preferably but always open. If you feel interested please message me. Im on the east coast fyi.
My name is tim and my desire is to find a mother/father in need of a son. My dad whom i later in life deeply loved passed away from cancer about 4 years ago. My mother has a personality disorder and i have had to distance myself a great deal to maintain emotional health for myself and my family. If you are seeking an adult son for conversation love and support i have buckets of it. I am currently a nurse at a city hospital. Continuing my education till who knows when and looking for emotional support and christian background preferably but always open. If you feel interested please message me. Im on the east coast fyi.
Hello Tim. Have you found someone yet? I'm 58, husband is 64. We live in NY/NJ Metro area.
Advertisements
Not sure I did that reply correctly. Anyway, we are if Christian background, both still working, enjoy pets and travel. Still enough room in our hearts and lives to make a difference fir someone.