Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
My husband and I have been foster and adoptive parents but here recently I've been feeling a calling to adopt an 18 yr old girl I found on an adoption website for our state. it looks like she's been waiting for a forever home for a long time but I'm not sure how adopting an 18year old from foster care would work. Any suggestions, advice, concerns? If we aren't a good fit I would love to adopt and provide a family for an adult that has aged out of foster care how would I go about doing that?
Advertisements
Hello,
My husband and I have been foster and adoptive parents but here recently I've been feeling a calling to adopt an 18 yr old girl I found on an adoption website for our state. it looks like she's been waiting for a forever home for a long time but I'm not sure how adopting an 18year old from foster care would work. Any suggestions, advice, concerns? If we aren't a good fit I would love to adopt and provide a family for an adult that has aged out of foster care how would I go about doing that?
Hello I'm also 18 but male. If you consider adopt a male that's also 18 I'm here waiting. We can talk or chat if you want to know some more about me. I just need to end the pain.
Heyy Athena
iam 23 years old i study avation engineering, my parents are divorced so iam looking for family to adopt me
in case u had any questions please email me alanoodalzubaidi@yahoo.com
best regards..