Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello, when I was 11 years old, I was adopted by someone in Aurora, Co, along with one of my biological brothers who is currently 26 about to be 27. I have been kicked out of her house since I was 18, almost 19, and I am now 25 years old but he still lives there. I have consistently asked to speak to my brother and she won't let me. At one point, she said that he claims he doesn't want to hear from his flesh and blood little sister, and unless she is telling him lies about me I find that hard to believe. When I asked to hear it directly from him, she won't let me speak to him. She cuts off all communication. He doesn't have a phone that I know of or else she won't give the number to me. She told me I am not allowed to come by the house, he doesn't have a Facebook that I have found, and the only person who answers the house phone is her. What is my legal recourse? How can I get in contact with my biological brother? Every time I ask to speak to him she says no and then says not to call and text her anymore. I have their address and her cell phone number and the house phone. Can I call the police and do a wellness check to see my brother? Can I sue her? What do I do? It's been YEARS! The only reason I waited this long is because I thought I had to play by her rules to speak to him. But I have been going to therapy to work through some of the things I have been through, and he reminded me that I am an adult now. She doesn't have a right to keep my brother from me and I have a right to stand up for what I want and ask to speak to him and not play her games. But all that does is get me cut off and I am sick of it. I'm literally in tears!!!!!
Last update on March 17, 9:55 pm by Addyjoyce Lacy.