Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm trying to find people who are kind and would like to share experiences with me. I have a bio-family. They are not supportive in the least. I take care of everyone that i can and no-one takes care of me. i'm not looking for anything financial. I don't have grandparents. I hardly have a mom and my dad died several years ago.
Can you help me build a new foundation. I've been a lone island for so long. I'm in south west ohio.
O yeah, I'm 39. I have 2 dogs. Never married and no children. I don't smoke and can't stand it.
thank you
sarah
Hi Sarah
Would love to know more and help. Are you interested to have a family support in Australia if so please email me on blaineanderson1982@hotmail.com. I am very interested to help you.
Advertisements
Hey there Sarah. My name is Evan. I would love to connect and discuss your journey and what you hope to accomplish. I have emailed you both. Feel free to email me back at evan@crybaby-media.com or call me anytime at 424-284-9634 at your earliest convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi Sarah
Got your email, I just replied and hope to hear from you. I am interested to help and get to know you. Please let me know as im interested to help and keen. If you can reply asap we can get the ball rolling so we can talk and meet
I'm trying to find people who are kind and would like to share experiences with me. I have a bio-family. They are not supportive in the least. I take care of everyone that i can and no-one takes care of me. i'm not looking for anything financial. I don't have grandparents. I hardly have a mom and my dad died several years ago.
Can you help me build a new foundation. I've been a lone island for so long. I'm in south west ohio.
O yeah, I'm 39. I have 2 dogs. Never married and no children. I don't smoke and can't stand it.
thank you
sarah