Advertisements
Advertisements
Most women dream of having children, I supposed some don't and thats the choice they are able to make. I had accepted that I would not have children and I would spend my lifetime married to my work, the mother to my employees, and the best sitter for friends. Then I met my husband at 34 and everything changed. I no longer was ok with the fact that I could not have children, my heart was broken. I was angry with the fact I had been in an accident and had internal bleeding, I was angry that I would never experience parenthood with my husband. Once the anger subsided I realized I could still be a mom, he could still be a dad and we would love a child even If we didn't create it. We have been married for one year and we live in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, we love being outdoors, trail running and hiking. We own a clinic, a Brain Center that helps rehabilitate concussions, mtbi, as well as various conditions like ADHD, Autism, Aspergers etc. I love that we are able to work with children! My husband Joe is 31 and an amazing functional medicine doctor, he spend many of his years as a christian camp counselor and loves children. I am 36 my name is Lauren and left my job as a managing partner in a restaurant to work in the office of our new clinic. Its exciting knowing eventually we will have a baby that I can bring to work, right now we bring our Weimaraner he is a great therapy pup. We know how incredibly hard of a decision it must be for someone to make the selfless decision to find a home for their child but you are giving hope to someone with out hope. We are open to either a closed or open adoption. We are open to being there for appointments throughout your pregnancy, or helping in anyway we can. We are open to helping a living situation as long as we can help with providing for a healthy child to be born.
If anyone is making the decision to find a newborn, infant, young child a new home we would hope you would consider us because we have a lot of love to give.
Please feel free to email me at aLITTLEjourneytoparenthood@gmail.com