Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
My husband and I are interested in adopting from India. My husband is of Indian descent and has OCI status. We live in Michigan, USA.
I have some questions for people who have been through this process and would appreciate all advice/recommendations:
1) What agency did you work with? How did you go about making your decision? What are key questions to ask as you decide between agencies? So far I have been looking a CHLSS, Holt International and American World Adoption.
2) I have read that PAPs with OCI status are now eligible to adopt healthy children - is this true?
3) What was the wait time for your referral of a child?
4) What was the approximate total cost of the adoption process for you?
5) If you become pregnant during the adoption process, what happens to your eligibility to adopt?
Thank you,
Jessica
Advertisements
Hello,
I am due June end and am desperately looking to place my baby in a loving family.
I am Indian and my baby is very pretty. You can reply my post and I can give you my details where we can discuss the details if you are serious about it. Thank you.
Hello,
My husband and I are interested in adopting from India. My husband is of Indian descent and has OCI status. We live in Michigan, USA.
I have some questions for people who have been through this process and would appreciate all advice/recommendations:
1) What agency did you work with? How did you go about making your decision? What are key questions to ask as you decide between agencies? So far I have been looking a CHLSS, Holt International and American World Adoption.
2) I have read that PAPs with OCI status are now eligible to adopt healthy children - is this true?
3) What was the wait time for your referral of a child?
4) What was the approximate total cost of the adoption process for you?
5) If you become pregnant during the adoption process, what happens to your eligibility to adopt?
Thank you,
Jessica