Advertisements
Advertisements
im 19 years old im still trying to get my own life together in the meantime i just want to ask a couple questions and get some answers.... i went with my friend to her familys house and they have 3 kids, they are probably all under the age of 10, sweet beautiful kids so respectful and curious, its going to be hard to put this in typing words but this is just one example of what goes on in that house first of all the other night all these people in this house including my friend which i dont condone but i cant really do much about it,... im not going to get anyone mad for telling them what to do in their own house but my point is is that i dont use drugs these people all do, they smoke spike, do molly, and drink all day and probably more than that, all AROUND THE KIDS the house is disgusting not even a house its a little apartment, bugs, animal feces anything gross you can think of its there i keep my shoes on always. thats how gross it is, food all over the place. so the other night they were all smoking spike, and this guy that was there had a breakdown throwing stuff pots ans pans screaming his head off went bonkers ambulance and police were called, im the only sober one like i said and the kids really love me cause im the only one that pays them any mind there, and we ran out and i put the one girl on my back and we all ran down the street a few houses down and camped out till things settled down i let the little gitl take my coat she was freezing, and i tucked the other girls feet under my shirt cause her feet were cold. i FELT SO BAD that i had to even bring these kids back i just wanted to take them with me and never go back. ive only been over to this house a couple times and i already feel like these kids deserve MUCH better its hard for me to imagine what those kids go through when im not there....... now what i want to know with all these cops getting called and all this drug use AROUND AND IN FRONT OF THE KIDS they inhale all the smoke cigs spike and all, can i petition to take these kids somehow get cps involved? im looking for an apartment currently and i should have a job in the next month or so so nothing soon but i feel those kids need out of there and asap. they are corrupting their minds. jesus christ they have 2 cats both skinny as bones.. :( if i can ill take the cats too honestly i dont even know if me being able to take the kids under my wing is possible but if anyone could help out with the process thatd be great im from syracuse ny if that helps w any laws and stuff please let me know.
Last update on May 15, 9:49 pm by Vichne Bhat-Stvo.
Advertisements
The best thing to do is call your local child abuse hotline. Google it please and report the family. The kids need to be in a safe environment the abuse and neglect from that type of environment can have devastating impacts for those kids. You can report the family without them knowing CPS will protect your identity and never report it. If you are interested in adopting or helping with emergency placement please let them know but this is the best you can do for them.
im 19 years old im still trying to get my own life together in the meantime i just want to ask a couple questions and get some answers.... i went with my friend to her familys house and they have 3 kids, they are probably all under the age of 10, sweet beautiful kids so respectful and curious, its going to be hard to put this in typing words but this is just one example of what goes on in that house first of all the other night all these people in this house including my friend which i dont condone but i cant really do much about it,... im not going to get anyone mad for telling them what to do in their own house but my point is is that i dont use drugs these people all do, they smoke spike, do molly, and drink all day and probably more than that, all AROUND THE KIDS the house is disgusting not even a house its a little apartment, bugs, animal feces anything gross you can think of its there i keep my shoes on always. thats how gross it is, food all over the place. so the other night they were all smoking spike, and this guy that was there had a breakdown throwing stuff pots ans pans screaming his head off went bonkers ambulance and police were called, im the only sober one like i said and the kids really love me cause im the only one that pays them any mind there, and we ran out and i put the one girl on my back and we all ran down the street a few houses down and camped out till things settled down i let the little gitl take my coat she was freezing, and i tucked the other girls feet under my shirt cause her feet were cold. i FELT SO BAD that i had to even bring these kids back i just wanted to take them with me and never go back. ive only been over to this house a couple times and i already feel like these kids deserve MUCH better its hard for me to imagine what those kids go through when im not there....... now what i want to know with all these cops getting called and all this drug use AROUND AND IN FRONT OF THE KIDS they inhale all the smoke cigs spike and all, can i petition to take these kids somehow get cps involved? im looking for an apartment currently and i should have a job in the next month or so so nothing soon but i feel those kids need out of there and asap. they are corrupting their minds. jesus christ they have 2 cats both skinny as bones.. :( if i can ill take the cats too honestly i dont even know if me being able to take the kids under my wing is possible but if anyone could help out with the process thatd be great im from syracuse ny if that helps w any laws and stuff please let me know.
I read and felt how kind you are. But everyone in life has problems. So do these people. We do not understand someone else's life, but we can try to help. And if these people need help, they will accept it. Sorry for the children. Honestly, I sometimes wonder why there is so much injustice in life. I recently visited a musical https:/dearevanhansenshow.com/ , I really liked it, I rested my soul. There are about all the problems that exist in the world - drugs, friendship, love. If you want, I would advise you to visit it too. I think you will like it. I want to wish you strength. Let good people, everything will be fine.
Last update on March 8, 12:40 pm by marinad marinad.