Advertisements
Advertisements
I’m so over being a mom. I hate it with my entire being. I have a 1 year old daughter who is awesome but I hate being her mom. I never wanted kids because I never wanted to be responsible for another person every need. I feel like I knew this my entire life. I never wanted to be a parent especially not a single parent. I got pregnant at 22 mistakenly and wanted an abortion so bad. But no one around me approved. My sisters, my mom, and my boyfriend opposed the idea of an abortion. They all insisted that once I had her I would be ok being a parent. So I had her because I didn’t want to disappoint anyone and I Hoped they were right. My bf and I broke up the day she was born and 2 weeks after that I was ready to give her to him to take care of. They all opposed again saying that she was too young and after a while a bond would form and I would want her. Now a year later I’m still regretting not getting an abortion. Which I’m ashamed to admit. I hate everything about being a mom. I have no freedom and I hate myself for being a single parent. I can’t do laundry, go on a date, go to school, or even a walk without considering where my daughter will be. Asking someone to watch her is such a burden because now I have to repay them for allowing me time to myself. While her father is free from all those constructions. I literally cry every single day. I hate arriving to my house to the crying and needing of every part of me. I want to run away and never look back. I’m thinking of giving her up for adoption. That feels like the best option. She hasn’t done anything wrong. She didn’t ask to be here and doesn’t deserve a parent who doesn’t want her let alone 2.
Advertisements