Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements
i am currently a us citizen i live in the DMV area. email me @ empoweringchristianity@yahoo.com
i am really looking for someone that can nurture me and help take care of me. i don’t want to be scammed or mixed into crazy stuff i do have some family in the surrounding areas
Hi Jacquya
thank you for letting me know, nurturing you and empowering you to live the best life is what I hope I can do. Do you feel ok living in Australia? where the culture is much more laid back and different. I feel you would enjoy a life down here such as the better support, medicare care and education etc.. I would love to support you and nurture you. As a lawyer it is my job to support those who ask for me help.
So I hope to hear from you. If you are interested please let me know.
i am currently a us citizen i live in the DMV area. email me @ empoweringchristianity@yahoo.com
i am really looking for someone that can nurture me and help take care of me. i don’t want to be scammed or mixed into crazy stuff i do have some family in the surrounding areas
Hi Jacquya
thank you for letting me know, nurturing you and empowering you to live the best life is what I hope I can do. Do you feel ok living in Australia? where the culture is much more laid back and different. I feel you would enjoy a life down here such as the better support, medicare care and education etc.. I would love to support you and nurture you. As a lawyer it is my job to support those who ask for me help.
So I hope to hear from you. If you are interested please let me know.
isn’t australia expensive though? i’m interested but i’m sort of afraid to move so far away to a place i’ve never been to before. and i’ll have to get a visa and get a job first so i can pay for my visa and pay for a flight. because i know an australian flight.
1 Liked
 likes this.
Advertisements
Hi Jacquya
Oh.. dont stress I am not saying straight away but hope we can get to that point. I have been in the USA before and seen how for example medicare is so expensive and you are more on your own, education is more supported here so the point is you will be able to be nurture more better and live your life to the fullest.
The reason why I know is because I come from a broken family and have been independent on my own for majority of my life and without it I wouldn't be here. Hence why i am hoping to do the same by providing the support.
I am going to relocate and hope to get to know you and then eventually establish a network and give you an home if you know what i mean. You can only be your best if you know a home is where it is not literally. If you know what i mean. I am also planning to relocate to the states but either way the idea of Australia is what i am proposing.
I will be in the states as well so at least I hope you can see what i am trying to proposed and give you a home.
Last update on June 12, 4:37 pm by Barry Allen.
Jacquya
email me your number so we can talk further so you dont feel this is anything but a get to know you. At least you know you can get a friend who will become family how do you feel about that. my email is blaineanderson1982@hotmail.com
1 Liked
 likes this.
HI Siree
Sure, can you tell me more about yourself. Where you at and are you in the states and such. I am based in Australia and based in the US.
Iam siree 21 male .you willing to adopt me.
Thankyou.
Advertisements
Hey there Barry. My name is Evan. I would love to connect and discuss your journey and what you hope to accomplish. Email me at evan@crybaby-media.com or call me at 424-284-9634 at your earliest convenience.
I'm interested to hear more about you!
Hello! I’m a 22 mother year old living in Minnesota. I’m looking to be adopted with someone to give both my child a positive role model and a parental relationship for myself. My email is tiiara.luxe@gmail.com, let me know if you’d be interested in talking sometime!
1 Liked
 likes this.
Hello! I’m a 22 mother year old living in Minnesota. I’m looking to be adopted with someone to give both my child a positive role model and a parental relationship for myself. My email is tiiara.luxe@gmail.com, let me know if you’d be interested in talking sometime!
just sent you an e-mail Lana