Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello,
:star:
My husband and I have been together for 10 years. We have aggressively tried to get pregnant. We were successful a few years back but the child was lost due to a miscarriage. It naturally was devastating. We are reaching a point in our age, with the unsuccessful attempts, we just want a child to raise. We will feel incomplete otherwise.
We don't know where to start. We are only particular in one field...a female between unborn and 3yr. I hate to be that specific, but my husband's mother died while he was a child and he has always wanted to be able to carry on her legacy through her name (Linnae).
I really just don't know where to start...we are located in Wisconsin but we're willing to travel to wherever if it means we could potentially bring our baby girl home (US location preferred).
1) How long would we have to wait to find a baby girl?
2) What is the average cost to adopt a girl between not-yet-born and 3 years old?
3) Is adopting from someone who hasn't yet given birth different? Where do I go for that option or how do I find legitimate opportunities for that option?
4) Is there any particular agency we should focus on?
Thank you so very much for your help and advice.
Samantha :heart:
Sorry for the many questions.
Last update on June 12, 6:33 am by Samantha Eddy.