Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi!!!!! I am a second generation adoptee. My birth parents had an open adoption with me and my adoptive parents and I have found a lot of information about my birth mothers side. However, my birth father was adopted as well and when he did end up meeting his mother about a decade ago, she didn't want to give him any information whatsoever beyond medical. The only thing I know is that when he was born she was single and living up in the PA/NJ/DE area and she had an affair with her boss. After giving my father up she moved down south to Florida I think. I don't even know her name at all because my birth father decided if she didn't want anything to do with him, then he would reciprocate so he tossed any and all information about her.
I am not looking really to connect with her per say, but having some information of her and her family would be nice as I feel I only have half of my history.
If anyone would be willing to help, that would be much appreciated!!!!!
I would be happy to search for your birth family. I use DNA test results, genetic clustering, historical records, facebook, google, among other sources to search out ancestors and build a research tree that is private to you. I can help you or other adoptees.
Maureen
orenative67@gmail.com
Hi!!!!! I am a second generation adoptee. My birth parents had an open adoption with me and my adoptive parents and I have found a lot of information about my birth mothers side. However, my birth father was adopted as well and when he did end up meeting his mother about a decade ago, she didn't want to give him any information whatsoever beyond medical. The only thing I know is that when he was born she was single and living up in the PA/NJ/DE area and she had an affair with her boss. After giving my father up she moved down south to Florida I think. I don't even know her name at all because my birth father decided if she didn't want anything to do with him, then he would reciprocate so he tossed any and all information about her.
I am not looking really to connect with her per say, but having some information of her and her family would be nice as I feel I only have half of my history.
If anyone would be willing to help, that would be much appreciated!!!!!
Advertisements