Advertisements
Advertisements
I have 3 lovely little child from foster care. They are 2,3, and 4. They are legally free for adoption and we would like to move forward. The problem is that I was just informed that after adoption we are responsible for daycare. In my area we are talking roughly $1000/mo each child. Who can affprd $3000/month. Surely there is something that can be done. DSS pays for full childcare now and they are qualified as special needs children, however SW’s say no childcare. I want them out of the system as soon as possible but I can’t afford that daycare. I mean I understand if it was just 1 but 3? If they were my bio children i wouldn’t dream of have having children back to back to back. I’ve heard that adoption agreeemnts are negotiable. Is this something that can be negotiated? I’m in NC by the way.
Advertisements
So, you want the title of adopted mom, but you don't want the responsibility? I hope you didn't adopt them
Shop around. You should find a daycare thst’ s reasonable. Also, ask if the cost goes down as the child gets older.
I have 3 lovely little child from foster care. They are 2,3, and 4. They are legally free for adoption and we would like to move forward. The problem is that I was just informed that after adoption we are responsible for daycare. In my area we are talking roughly $1000/mo each child. Who can affprd $3000/month. Surely there is something that can be done. DSS pays for full childcare now and they are qualified as special needs children, however SW’s say no childcare. I want them out of the system as soon as possible but I can’t afford that daycare. I mean I understand if it was just 1 but 3? If they were my bio children i wouldn’t dream of have having children back to back to back. I’ve heard that adoption agreeemnts are negotiable. Is this something that can be negotiated? I’m in NC by the way.
That is a bit of a strange question and situation overall, in my opinion. Weren’t you aware of all the responsibilities, including the financial ones, when you decided to adopt three children? How did you come to a conclusion to adopt three children if you didn’t think ahead of all of the necessities a child has. I hope you figure it out and not make the children regret YOUR decision. All I can do is recommend you as they have very affordable prices and great service if you need any pediatric assistance.
Last update on May 27, 8:05 am by gerra fasad.