Advertisements
Advertisements
Hey guys i wanna share a little story, I and my husband have been looking to adopt a baby for almost 5years but we are still saving for a better life. Few months back the situation got terrible in such a way my hubby and I almost divorced, so we sad down and talked for a while and ended up at the point were we decided to get a pet so the house wouldn't be that empty. I looked around, asked questions and finally decided to get a Fennec fox since its our favorite pet. We were told were quite expensive and not legal in some states but luckily for us it was legal in our state. So we found a loving family in Salt lake city UT who rescue them and we decided to get two at once which cost us $2000 that is $1000 for each. We don't worry about the money we just need a companion at home to pour all our love on while waiting to have our own kids or probably adopt.
Getting a pet will be a great option for us who are still looking to have a baby.
We attached a pic of our foxes and we call them Lin & Marco
Visit and like their page on Facebook if interested of adding a pet to your home message them.