Advertisements
Advertisements
When I was 11 years old I looked at my birth certificate and there was an area that said number of children born alive previous to this pregnancy and there was a number one in the box. I questioned my mother who broke down crying and told me the story of how my grandmother coerced my mother and father who were married at the time but not in a very good relationship to give the baby up for adoption.
I’ve been on adoption registry sites but recently a family member of mine did ancestry and located a man who came up as a 1st cousin twice removed. She asked him how they were related and he said he wasn’t sure because he was looking for his biological mother who gave him up for adoption when she was in high school and 16 years old. His mother is my biological sister who I have been looking for all these years.
I was able to reach out to her via social media and confirmed that she is my biological sister, same mother and father. And the man that we found on ancestry is her son that she gave up for adoption. So all in one day I found my sister she found her birth mother and she found her biological son. We have been speaking on the phone back-and-forth and I are planning to make a reunion between all of us. Our biological father is no longer alive he committed suicide about 32 years ago due to his alcoholism and how it was running his life.
I needed to share this because itis the most awesome thing and I never thought it would happen. We haven’t met yet but it’s not a question. Look at the pictures.