Advertisements
Advertisements
I have very, very little information to go on, and no idea where to really start, but. Here goes.
My mother was born August 16th, 1961. Her name was Tamara Young. White or white passing, brown eyes and brown hair, 5'11". I do not know how old she was or what state she was born/adopted in, but I do know that she was adopted by Mary and Pervis (Purvis?) Young, and grew up in Alabama. She once told me her birth mother's name, but only once, and I was a child, so I don't know for sure if I remember it right.... but it was/was something like "Linda Middleton". I think she also said her birth mother was a teenager when she had my mom, but again, I'm unsure........
I know it's not a lot to go on, but if anyone has any ideas or advice on how I could possibly find any information...... that would be great,,, My mother passed away 5 years ago, and because of a bizarre situation with my dad/his few relatives, I'm left with absolutely no answers from either side of the family. No history either personal or medical, no one to look to and see where certain traits might have come from....... things like that,,, Especially since almost every single one of my family members that I know of, adopted or otherwise, has passed away......... it eats at me.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.