Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi I’m a 19 year old female currently in MO. I’ve sort of been in and out of homes my entire life since my mom had me really young. I won’t go too into it, but I was abused by her and my stepdad most of my life and never really apart of their family, I spent a lot of time locked in my room, or left out of things, I was both physically and mentally abused so I was removed a couple times by my grandparents since my stepdad sometimes got physically violent with me but they had to give me back, child services intervened a couple times because my school often called but I would be blackmailed into lying to them. I never was in the adoption system, and I’m regretting it now. I’m not really close with anyone in my family, my dad wasn't ever in the picture. I really just wish I had a family. I don’t. My mom and stepdad are trying to push me out and have since I moved back in a year ago. I have a part time job and go to community college so i’m not home a lot, but I might have to stop to work full time cause I can’t really afford it anymore, and I’m trying so hard to move out because they’ve started stealing money from me. I’m really scared because I know any day i’m not going to have anyone, and I don’t really know what to do so I thought I’d post here. I just wish i had a family, and escape mine. I’ve always wanted to just move away and change my identity and never see them again after I finished college. I don’t have anyone. I don’t know if it’s possible to be adopted at 19 though. I don’t know how to find a family either.