Advertisements
Advertisements
I am adopted and I am upset about this problem that I have , this is never talked about by people. it seems the non adoptees don't give a dam about adopted people like me, plus I notice me not being allowed to have birthfmaily I do worse in life because I am not allowed to have birthfmaily . I want birthfamily but I am not allowed to have birthfamily I do worse in life than the non adoptees because I am not allowed to have birthfmaily and everyhtime I tell that to the non adoptees they don't give a dam that I have to live like this ,I don't get along with the non adoptees and I know if I was allowed to have birthfmaily, I would get along better with these mean idiot non adoptees plus I would do better in life ,the non adoptees don't seem to see it that way though wich is strange, but the non adoptees are never on my side the non adoptees always like to tell me how birthfmaily is not important I find that so mean to say that to me sense I am not allowed to have birthfmaily and I find that so strange they say that because they always act like there birthfmaily is important to them but tell me birthfmaily is not important is there anything I can do to get along better with those non adoptees there always so rude and mean and judgmental to me so I am stuck being by myself I cant stand non adoptees because they are just plain mean to me even when I try to be nice to them I get tired of being nice to them when there always so mean to me
1 Liked
 likes this.
It sounds like you are reacting out of a lot of pain. I get it. Not knowing your birth family and believing that they didn’t want you hurts. At least it does for me. I don’t think people don’t care about your adoption, but it either makes them uncomfortable or they don’t understand what it is like to be adopted. It also sounds like you are pushing people away. Trying to prove to yourself that you are unlovable by being unlovable. That will only perpetuate more pain and isolation. I would know. I have done that in many of my relationships.
It is true that your birth family was taken away from you, and that sucks. But moping and being angry at the world will not solve anything. Work toward healing by really grieving the pain so that you can move forward for your own sake.
I really hope you can release the pain so that you can have a beautiful life. That is my wish for you and for me.
Advertisements